FacilityGuard for the Manufacturing Market
FacilityGuard is a cost-effective electronic access control product from Accutech to monitor the movement of products, staff and visitors. Multiple hardware and software components can be added to incorporate environmental monitoring, CCTV and a variety of other security systems into a unified interface that can be configured with different options depending on the size and scope of a particular facilities’ needs. FacilityGuard is the most affordable solution available for manufacturing and industrial facilities. FacilityGuard brings the features of Accutech’s industry leading ingress/egress systems to an access control product that incorporates additional monitoring products such as closed circuit television, environmental, fire protection, etc.
Manufacturing and Industrial facilities have specific and often high risk security issues. Common issues associated with manufacturing or industrial facilities, include health and safety of employees and contractors, managing access levels, threat management, and on the fly muster reporting.
Here are some of the benefits that manufacturing facilities will realize by implementing FacilityGuard.
- One Credential for Multiple Sites: Link remote sites to a single system through the customer’s existing wide-area network infrastructure; giving users access to multiple sites with just one credential.
- Multi-Card and Escort: Easily manage access to sensitive and high risk areas by requiring multiple credentials to gain access.
- Anti-Passback: Simple implementation of soft or hard antipassback rules to discourage tailgating through ingress access points.
- Dynamic Muster Reporting: On the fly muster report generation.
- Distributed Access, Centralized Control: Implement electronic access control to all remote sites through a centrally located server based platform.
- Control of Contractor Activity: Assign credentials to expire after a contract is over and maintain a digital record of all system events involving contractors.
- Easy Card Management: Easily revoke credentials and PINs from staff and contractors without the hassle of managing keys and re-keying locks.
- Crisis Reporting and Monitoring: Receive real-time incident. A digital record of the facility's system activity is updated in real time.
- Report Generation: Historically track the movements of staff, contractors and visitors through an intuitive report generator.
- Simple Import and Export: Easily import and export credential holders in CSV format.
- Live database Connectivity: Seamlessly connect to third party staff management databases for live user updates and imports.