Accutech Security Announces Release of 7.0 Software
Accutech Security is Releasing a Free Upgrade to Their Software Solution Across All Platforms Featuring Significant Improvements to the Graphic User Interface and Simplified Reporting.
Accutech Security announces the release of version 7.0 of its enterprise software solution free to existing users. This update introduces intuitive enhancements to the Graphic User Interface (GUI), consolidation and simplification of reporting features and a change to SQL as the underlying database framework. Facilities protected by software-enhanced Cuddles Infant Protection, Kidz Pediatric Elopement and ResidentGuard Wander Management systems will benefit from these intuitive improvements to functionality and reporting at no additional cost.
Version 7.0 is built on an SQL framework, rather than Access, making it an IT friendly platform and allowing for the development of additional features. One of these features is the visible tag assignment window giving users an easy-to-use interface to activate and assign and transfer multiple tags at once. In addition, it is now possible to attach a picture to a tag within the system. With the free upgrade to version 7.0, tag administration tasks can now be done from any computer on the network. In previous versions, these tasks required physical access to the host machine.
A redesign of the GUI makes version 7.0 an intuitive and user-friendly front end to the industry’s most reliable and cost-efficient advanced electronic monitoring systems. Consolidation of reporting functions mean simpler, easy-to-understand information about the system and any alarm events.
Accutech Security's specialized, RFID-enabled solutions have been installed in more than 5,000 locations worldwide. As a leading manufacturer of perimeter based security systems for over 28 years, Accutech has extensive experience working with businesses of all sizes to provide reliable, cost-effective solutions for the safety and security of people and property within a facility. All Accutech systems are assembled in the U.S., installed and serviced by a vast network of authorized dealers, and backed by the industry’s most comprehensive customer support program.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
- If it Can Happen to Joe Montana, it Can Happen to You, Too
- Best Tracking Devices for Alzheimer’s Patients
- Newborn Baby Safety Tips
- How Is Alzheimer’s Diagnosed?
- TPC Systems and Accutech Security Systems Partner to Provide Infant Protection Systems In Connecticut and throughout the Northeastern US
- Accutech Security’s Response to COVID-19
- TurunUK and Accutech Security Systems Forge Successful Partnership in Offering Critical Healthcare Security Solutions throughout Europe
- Signs Your Loved One May Be Ready for Assisted Living
- McAlester Regional Health Center Improves Security with Accutech’s Cuddles Infant Protection System
- Ashley County Medical Center Announces Implementation of Accutech Security Solutions’ Cuddles Infant Protection System to Protect Infants
POSTS BY TOPIC