Accutech Security Introduces Software Utility for LS 2400 ResidentGuard Wander Management System
Accutech Security announces the release of a low cost, stand alone software utility for the ResidentGuard LS 2400 system, giving users the option to add resident pictures to individual displays. After attaching a picture to a tag number in the utility, it will appear with an alert at the nurses station or entry-point keypad when an alarm is triggered. In addition, the utility also enables users to adjust range and frequency settings on controllers as well as standardize and implement control door alarms and times. The software is scalable by the size of the system, making it an attractive and affordable option for facilities with LS systems of any size.
In addition to expanded features, this software enhanced utility solution provides LS system users access to Accutech’s Crystal Reports. Centralized reporting of all units allows for filtering and easy report generation. Customizable options make it easy to track alert data over time, spot trends, and understand system dynamics. On screen reporting allows users to view up to 30 recent reports.
With the introduction of this low-cost software utility for LS systems, Accutech continues to set the standard for high-quality “consumer-like” technology at affordable prices and unparalleled support within the industry. In a recent customer survey, over 90% of respondents said they would recommend Accutech products to a peer and over 90% said the same about technical support. Accutech Security's specialized, RFID-enabled solutions have been installed in more than 5,000 locations worldwide. As a leading manufacturer of security systems for 30 years, Accutech has extensive experience working with businesses of all sizes to provide reliable, cost-effective solutions for the safety and security of people and property within a facility. All Accutech systems are assembled in the U.S., and installed and serviced by a vast network of authorized dealers
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
- Best Tracking Devices for Alzheimer’s Patients
- Newborn Baby Safety Tips
- How Is Alzheimer’s Diagnosed?
- TPC Systems and Accutech Security Systems Partner to Provide Infant Protection Systems In Connecticut and throughout the Northeastern US
- Accutech Security’s Response to COVID-19
- TurunUK and Accutech Security Systems Forge Successful Partnership in Offering Critical Healthcare Security Solutions throughout Europe
- Signs Your Loved One May Be Ready for Assisted Living
- McAlester Regional Health Center Improves Security with Accutech’s Cuddles Infant Protection System
- Ashley County Medical Center Announces Implementation of Accutech Security Solutions’ Cuddles Infant Protection System to Protect Infants
- Considering Wi-Fi for Your Life Safety System?
POSTS BY TOPIC