Having a baby is a whirlwind of preparation, excitement and anticipation. You’ve prepared the nursery, bought some really tiny clothes and perhaps had a baby shower or two. And as the day gets closer you’ll begin to think about the actual birth. Your healthcare plan will probably dictate where the baby will be delivered but…
We’ve just returned from the 2012 AWHONN Annual Convention in National Harbor, MD and it was a tremendous success. Many of you stopped by to say hello or introduce yourselves and learn more about the products and systems offered by Accutech.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
- Signs Your Loved One May Be Ready for Assisted Living
- McAlester Regional Health Center Improves Security with Accutech’s Cuddles Infant Protection System
- Ashley County Medical Center Announces Implementation of Accutech Security Solutions’ Cuddles Infant Protection System to Protect Infants
- Considering Wi-Fi for Your Life Safety System?
- Recent Fetal Abduction Case Highlights the Need for Infant Security Systems
- Accutech Security & Pasek Corporation Announce Partnership to Protect Safety & Security of Vulnerable Patient Populations
- How Cuddles and CertaScan Help Secure Your Maternity Ward
- Cuddles Provides an Extra Layer of Protection at Buena Vista Regional Healthcare Foundation
- Preventing Infant Abduction from Healthcare Facilities
- ResidentGuard Wander Management System Enables Increased Freedom and Safety for Residents in New York Community
POSTS BY TOPIC