As media and medical professionals continue to update the public about the virus SARS-CoV-2 and the related communicable disease known as COVID-19, we felt it was necessary that Accutech Security keep our customers and our community aware of the measures we are taking to reduce the potential for disease transmission. We do this both for our customers’ peace of mind and to contribute to the national conversation about best practices to ensure the well-being of our employees, our customers, and their families.
Our first and most important priority is to remain in compliance with all directives from the CDC and all local, state, and federal government entities. Information is changing quickly, and we will continue to monitor recommendations from the CDC via their website. Accutech employees who can work from home without causing undo hardship continue to do so and all Accutech Security employees have been encouraged to stay home for even minor symptoms including fever, chronic cough, shortness of breath, nausea, or runny nose to prevent the possibility of transmission.
Here are some safety precautions that the staff at Accutech Security is taking with regards to COVID-19:
- Our field technical team will be undergoing COVID-19 testing every 2 weeks while also practicing social distancing at all times.
- All sales representatives who are traveling and presenting at sales meeting will also be undergoing testing and practicing social distancing.
- Any documentation will be delivered electronically to and from customers, when possible.
- We will utilize electronic communications whenever possible to continue to provide outstanding service to our clients while keeping both them and our employees safe .
- We are following Wisconsin’s mask mandate and the staff is remaining at least a six feet distance.
At the end of the day, it is our responsibility as members of this community to do everything in our power to reduce instances of COVID-19 transmission. If you have any additional questions, please call (800) 356-2671. The best way to meet this challenge is by working together for the benefit of our friends, families, and neighbors, and we thank you for working with us to keep them safe and healthy.