About Accutech Security, Leaders in Healthcare Security Solutions
Founded in 1985, Accutech Healthcare Security Solutions is a leading manufacturer of advanced electronic monitoring and security systems. Our systems are designed to safeguard patients and residents in healthcare and long-term settings. Whether you need to secure your hospital's access points or provide general patient protection, we have the solution for you.
Some of our patient and resident security products include:
- A wander management system that can be used to secure elders in healthcare and long-term residential facilities while still protecting patient privacy. Hospitals and senior living communities face unique challenges related to patient flight. Our wander management system helps secure patients and residents, enhances the safety of the facility, and allows healthcare workers to focus on providing top-notch patient care rather than attending to patient wander behavior.
- An infant protection solution that addresses the vulnerabilities of newborns in hospitals. A soft, adjustable, secure band that is synced to a perimeter monitoring system protects infants from abduction in hospitals.
- A digital footprint scanning system that accurately identifies infants from the day they’re born. Digital footprint scans are effective, safe, and easy to use. In the event of a hospital security breach, newborns can be quickly identified.
- A pediatric elopement system was created to protect hospitalized children from the dangers of elopement. Patient security is a primary concern at hospitals and residential facilities as well as parents of children needing medical treatment. Defend against patient wandering with this perimeter alert system.
- An access control solution with integrated solutions for healthcare and senior living industries. This Accutech security system defends against unauthorized entry and can protect facilities large and small. Control who’s entering your building with this access control solution.
WHY EXPERIENCE IN HEALTHCARE SECURITY MATTERS
When it comes to the safety of patients and hospital staff, there is no room for error. Hospitals are complex environments with a lot of moving parts. It’s important to work with a manufacturer that has specific healthcare security experience.
We Understand Hospital Security Regulations
The healthcare industry is highly regulated. Hospitals must comply with The Joint Commission, CMS, and other federal, state, and local regulations. Accutech Security Solutions is familiar with the hospital security requirements and can help you design a system that meets all the necessary standards.
Healthcare Security is Our Only Focus
Accutech Security Solutions specializes in electronic security solutions for the healthcare industry. We understand the unique challenges that come with safeguarding a healthcare facility and the demands that healthcare workers face in order to provide the highest quality patient care.
We Can Customize a Solution for Your hospital
No two hospitals are alike. Each hospital has its own set of security needs and challenges. At Accutech Security Solutions, we understand this and can customize a security solution that fits your hospital’s specific needs.
A Proven Track Record of Success
Accutech Security Solutions has a proven track record of success in hospital security. We have implemented our security solutions in some of the largest healthcare facilities in the country. Our systems are reliable and have been tested in some of the most challenging hospital environments.
Healthcare Organizations Rely on Our Experience
Security in healthcare is more important than ever before, so ensure you have the right tools in place to establish a safe environment. Our specialized security systems are actively installed in more than 5,000 healthcare facilities across the world. Through alerts and other security mechanisms, our systems provide immediate notification of a security breach. You can protect your patients or residents in the healthcare industry using technology that is proven effective.
As a leading manufacturer of security systems for over 35 years, Accutech continues to provide innovative, reliable, and cost-effective solutions for the safety of babies, patients, and residents worldwide. All Accutech security systems are assembled in the U.S., installed and serviced by a vast network of authorized dealers, and backed by the industry's most comprehensive customer support program.
Why Accutech Cares About Hospital Security and
Nursing Home Security Products
Why did we get into the business of creating a secure environment for hospital and nursing home patients and residents? We saw the challenge that these industries face when it comes to treating patients and residents with dementia or providing protection to infants in hospital settings. Whether you need a Cuddles infant protection system, a ResidentGuard wander management solution for hospitals and assisted living communities, or you want to update the overall security of facilities you manage, you can find products at Accutech that meet your needs.
Our systems can integrate with other security solutions you have already in place, such as camera systems, access control, electronic gates, and more. We can examine your unique facility to help you come up with the right security features to suit your building.
Learn more about our team
We rely on healthcare providers to treat and care for us when we are sick, injured, or no longer able to care for ourselves. Healthcare providers and nursing homes rely on Accutech Healthcare Security Solutions to provide quality security products that work to protect their patients and residents. Accutech cares strongly about being the best healthcare security systems manufacturer in the world. Our goal is to create solutions that are easy for nursing staff in hospitals and senior living facilities to use, giving them more time to spend on patient care.
Our healthcare and nursing home security vision is to prevent infant abduction, avert all instances of pediatric elopement, and keep seniors safe at any elder care facility. Our vision is becoming a reality thanks to partnerships throughout the world and in a variety of industries. Together, we can reach the same goal — a safer world for all.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can secure your facility.