Valued partners, At Accutech, our number one guiding principle is enhancing the safety and security of the people and environments that we serve. With the challenges that COVID-19 is creating in the healthcare space, this principle has never been more important. With that in mind, we want to make you aware of what we’re doing to…
TurunUK and Accutech Security Systems Forge Successful Partnership in Offering Critical Healthcare Security Solutions throughout Europe
TurunUK and Accutech Security formed an exclusive partnership to design and deliver high-quality wander management security system solutions to healthcare facilities in European countries. Accutech Security is a leading manufacturer in electronic monitoring and security systems and is actively installed in more than 5,000 healthcare facilities worldwide. TurunUK is an experienced healthcare leader of patient…
Assisted living facilities support residents with everyday tasks like cleaning, cooking, and personal hygiene. They may also offer nursing care and can help with medication management and on-site physical therapy. If you have a parent or grandparent who is struggling to care for themselves, assisted living can ease the burden of everyday tasks. Moving to…
Topics: Senior Living
McAlester, OK. (September 13, 2019) – McAlester Regional Health Center (MRHC) has installed Accutech Security Solutions’ Cuddles Infant Protection System. The hospital chose Cuddles because of its extensive, integrated security, efficiency in admitting and discharging babies, improved reporting, and ability to obstruct infant abduction attempts. “We now have a great system in place,” said…
Ashley County Medical Center Announces Implementation of Accutech Security Solutions’ Cuddles Infant Protection System to Protect Infants
Crossett, Ark. (August 26, 2019) – Ashley County Medical Center (ACMC) has contracted with Accutech Security Solutions to install the Cuddles Infant Protection System. Cuddles will allow ACMC to enhance security and minimize the risk for newborn abductions. This extra layer of security provides peace of mind to ACMC’s staff. ACMC has approximately 180 deliveries…
Accutech Systems can guarantee functionality when a computer crashes or your Wi-Fi goes down With today’s technology, it’s easy to connect to everything from your social media account to your company’s online servers. But what happens – and we’ve all been there – when Wi-Fi goes down or slows down? It can be inconvenient, inefficient,…
Accutech Security & Pasek Corporation Announce Partnership to Protect Safety & Security of Vulnerable Patient Populations
Accutech Security and Pasek Corporation have teamed up to offer critical healthcare security solutions in the New England Area. The goal of the partnership is to design and deliver high quality infant protection and wander management security system solutions to healthcare facilities.
The risk for infant abduction is a very real one. From 1965 to 2018, there were 325 abductions of infants confirmed by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC). Of those abducted children, 140 were taken from healthcare facilities—more than any other location. This is demonstrative of the…
Buena Vista Regional Healthcare Foundation (BVRMC) recently added the Cuddles Infant Protection System to their facility. Utilizing Cuddles has allowed BVRMC to enhance protection for newborns.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
- Accutech Security’s Response to COVID-19
- TurunUK and Accutech Security Systems Forge Successful Partnership in Offering Critical Healthcare Security Solutions throughout Europe
- Signs Your Loved One May Be Ready for Assisted Living
- McAlester Regional Health Center Improves Security with Accutech’s Cuddles Infant Protection System
- Ashley County Medical Center Announces Implementation of Accutech Security Solutions’ Cuddles Infant Protection System to Protect Infants
- Considering Wi-Fi for Your Life Safety System?
- Recent Fetal Abduction Case Highlights the Need for Infant Security Systems
- Accutech Security & Pasek Corporation Announce Partnership to Protect Safety & Security of Vulnerable Patient Populations
- How Cuddles and CertaScan Help Secure Your Maternity Ward
- Cuddles Provides an Extra Layer of Protection at Buena Vista Regional Healthcare Foundation
POSTS BY TOPIC