WanderGuard® by STANLEY Healthcare is a comparable product to Accutech Security's ResidentGuard system. Both the WanderGuard® system and ResidentGuard system aim to guard residents of senior living facilities and patients in hospitals from the harm that may come to them if they wander off unassisted, possibly in a disoriented state of mind. Currently, there are about five million people suffering from Alzheimer's disease in the U.S., and that number is expected to grow exponentially in the next 50 years. Hospitals and senior living facilities must be prepared to properly care for those living with Alzheimer's, as well as other conditions that affect mental processes.
WanderGuard® & ResidentGuard
- 90-day and 12-month devices available
- Waterproof case
- Small and lightweight
- Nylon band
- Connect to any PC using USB cable with software utility
- Direct integration with 7.0 Accutech software
- Battery percentage remaining on tag
- Long-life tags securely attached to water-resistant and adjustable wristbands
- LED light serves as a continuous visual indication that the tag is active
- Tag can be turned on/off at any time to conserve battery power
The ResidentGuard Advantage
Why choose the ResdientGuard system? ResidentGuard provides the wander protection you need to keep track of residents and patients and prevent them from causing harm to themselves. Our wander management system provides features not found in comparable products, and it is the most cost-effective solution on the market. With free 24/7 technical support and automated staff notification, you'll finally get some peace of mind knowing that your residents are protected around the clock. Call (800) 356-2671 to learn more about how Accutech's ResidentGuard system compares to the WanderGuard® system and to see how we can keep your residents and facility safe and secure.