Valued partners, At Accutech, our number one guiding principle is enhancing the safety and security of the people and environments that we serve. With the challenges that COVID-19 is creating in the healthcare space, this principle has never been more important. With that in mind, we want to make you aware of what we’re doing to…
Ashley County Medical Center Announces Implementation of Accutech Security Solutions’ Cuddles Infant Protection System to Protect Infants
Crossett, Ark. (August 26, 2019) – Ashley County Medical Center (ACMC) has contracted with Accutech Security Solutions to install the Cuddles Infant Protection System. Cuddles will allow ACMC to enhance security and minimize the risk for newborn abductions. This extra layer of security provides peace of mind to ACMC’s staff. ACMC has approximately 180 deliveries…
Accutech Systems can guarantee functionality when a computer crashes or your Wi-Fi goes down With today’s technology, it’s easy to connect to everything from your social media account to your company’s online servers. But what happens – and we’ve all been there – when Wi-Fi goes down or slows down? It can be inconvenient, inefficient,…
Accutech Security & Pasek Corporation Announce Partnership to Protect Safety & Security of Vulnerable Patient Populations
Accutech Security and Pasek Corporation have teamed up to offer critical healthcare security solutions in the New England Area. The goal of the partnership is to design and deliver high quality infant protection and wander management security system solutions to healthcare facilities.
The risk for infant abduction is a very real one. From 1965 to 2018, there were 325 abductions of infants confirmed by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC). Of those abducted children, 140 were taken from healthcare facilities—more than any other location. This is demonstrative of the…
Buena Vista Regional Healthcare Foundation (BVRMC) recently added the Cuddles Infant Protection System to their facility. Utilizing Cuddles has allowed BVRMC to enhance protection for newborns.
From 1965 to December of 2018, there were 325 abductions of infants confirmed by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC). Of those abducted children, 140 were taken from healthcare facilities, more than any other location. Understanding the typical profile of an abductor and the opportunities for increased…
Combining Cuddles with CertaScan® Digital Footprinting Provides Greatest Security Available to Maternity Wards
Since Accutech added CertaScan® by Accutech to our portfolio in August 2018, many hospitals have begun to access the technology. The combination of Accutech’s Cuddles infant protection system and CertaScan® provides the strongest security package available today for maternity wards, and many hospitals are already benefiting from the duo. About CertaScan® Footprints from…
Accutech Introduces Sleeker, Less Institutional, “wander wearable” for ResidentGuard Wander Management Solution
Accutech Security Solutions announced a new style of resident wrist strap for its ResidentGuard wander management system. The bands, which are worn by residents with wandering tendencies, are more modern and less institutional than anything on the market. Wander-prone residents wear bandsNew with monitoring tags to track movements and prevent…
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
- TPC Systems and Accutech Security Systems Partner to Provide Infant Protection Systems In Connecticut and throughout the Northeastern US
- Accutech Security’s Response to COVID-19
- TurunUK and Accutech Security Systems Forge Successful Partnership in Offering Critical Healthcare Security Solutions throughout Europe
- Signs Your Loved One May Be Ready for Assisted Living
- McAlester Regional Health Center Improves Security with Accutech’s Cuddles Infant Protection System
- Ashley County Medical Center Announces Implementation of Accutech Security Solutions’ Cuddles Infant Protection System to Protect Infants
- Considering Wi-Fi for Your Life Safety System?
- Recent Fetal Abduction Case Highlights the Need for Infant Security Systems
- Accutech Security & Pasek Corporation Announce Partnership to Protect Safety & Security of Vulnerable Patient Populations
- How Cuddles and CertaScan Help Secure Your Maternity Ward
POSTS BY TOPIC