Accutech Security & Pasek Corporation Announce Partnership to Protect Safety & Security of Vulnerable Patient Populations
Accutech Security and Pasek Corporation have teamed up to offer critical healthcare security solutions in the New England Area. The goal of the partnership is to design and deliver high quality infant protection and wander management security system solutions to healthcare facilities.
The risk for infant abduction is a very real one. From 1965 to 2018, there were 325 abductions of infants confirmed by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC). Of those abducted children, 140 were taken from healthcare facilities—more than any other location. This is demonstrative of the…
Buena Vista Regional Healthcare Foundation (BVRMC) recently added the Cuddles Infant Protection System to their facility. Utilizing Cuddles has allowed BVRMC to enhance protection for newborns.
From 1965 to December of 2018, there were 325 abductions of infants confirmed by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC). Of those abducted children, 140 were taken from healthcare facilities, more than any other location. Understanding the typical profile of an abductor and the opportunities for increased…
Combining Cuddles with CertaScan® Digital Footprinting Provides Greatest Security Available to Maternity Wards
Since Accutech added CertaScan® by Accutech to our portfolio in August 2018, many hospitals have begun to access the technology. The combination of Accutech’s Cuddles infant protection system and CertaScan® provides the strongest security package available today for maternity wards, and many hospitals are already benefiting from the duo. About CertaScan® Footprints from…
Accutech Introduces Sleeker, Less Institutional, “wander wearable” for ResidentGuard Wander Management Solution
Accutech Security Solutions announced a new style of resident wrist strap for its ResidentGuard wander management system. The bands, which are worn by residents with wandering tendencies, are more modern and less institutional than anything on the market. Wander-prone residents wear bandsNew with monitoring tags to track movements and prevent…
CertaScan® by Accutech Offers Digital Footprinting to Maximize Newborn Security at Healthcare Facilities
Accutech, a leading provider of healthcare security solutions, announced today that it has partnered with CertaScan® to provide digital footprinting for newborns. Infant security is a paramount concern for maternity wards, and baby identification is a critical part of keeping newborns safe. Footprints from birth are a recognized and viable way to uniquely identify each baby.
Several months ago we wrote a blog highlighting the devastating case of a woman who kidnapped a newborn from a Florida medical center and raised her as her own child for 19 years. She dressed in scrubs to disguise herself as a nurse, took the baby from the mother’s room…
It takes as little as 4 seconds for an abductor to leave a room with a baby and make an exit. That leaves little to no time for this person to be detected and stopped which is why you should never miss an opportunity to keep the babies in your care safe. Leverage the best…
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
- Recent Fetal Abduction Case Highlights the Need for Infant Security Systems
- Accutech Security & Pasek Corporation Announce Partnership to Protect Safety & Security of Vulnerable Patient Populations
- How Cuddles and CertaScan Help Secure Your Maternity Ward
- Cuddles Provides an Extra Layer of Protection at Buena Vista Regional Healthcare Foundation
- Preventing Infant Abduction from Healthcare Facilities
- ResidentGuard Wander Management System Enables Increased Freedom and Safety for Residents in New York Community
- Combining Cuddles with CertaScan® Digital Footprinting Provides Greatest Security Available to Maternity Wards
- How Much Does a Wander Management System Cost?
- Accutech Introduces Sleeker, Less Institutional, “wander wearable” for ResidentGuard Wander Management Solution
- CertaScan® by Accutech Offers Digital Footprinting to Maximize Newborn Security at Healthcare Facilities
POSTS BY TOPIC