How to Prevent Infant Abduction at Your Medical Facility On October 22, 2020, Travis Hargrove abducted a baby from St. Francis Medical Center in Monroe, Louisiana (KNOE News). Because of the hospital’s safety measures, authorities were contacted quickly and the infant was recovered safely a few hours later. Travis Hargrove is now in custody, and St.…
Joe Montana, legendary quarterback, was surprised by an intruder inside a California home on Saturday, September 26, 2020. A strange woman was holding his infant grandchild when he encountered her. The report by Tyler Morning Telegraph suggests that the woman’s intentions were to abduct the child. She gained access to the home through an unlocked…
It’s your job to know where your patients are and that they are safe, secure, and well-cared for. Maybe you run a senior-living facility where “at-risk” residents desire to move freely but need to be protected. Or you oversee a pediatric floor where children may get up and wander freely. Or maybe you work on…
Accutech Security is Releasing a Free Upgrade to Their Software Solution Across All Platforms Featuring Significant Improvements to the Graphic User Interface and Simplified Reporting.
It can be a care facility’s worst nightmare. An Alzheimer’s patient has managed to elude care providers and walked away from the site. Or someone not authorized to have the child has taken an infant from a maternity ward. This can be a devastating experience for healthcare workers and even more so for the patient…
In order to help you determine which system meets your facility’s needs and give you an accurate quote, we will need specific information regarding control and egress in your facility. Regardless of whether you need an infant protection, pediatric elopement, or wander management system, we want to determine:
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
- Infant Abduction at St. Francis Medical Center
- If it Can Happen to Joe Montana, it Can Happen to You, Too
- Best Tracking Devices for Alzheimer’s Patients
- Newborn Baby Safety Tips
- How Is Alzheimer’s Diagnosed?
- TPC Systems and Accutech Security Systems Partner to Provide Infant Protection Systems In Connecticut and throughout the Northeastern US
- Accutech Security’s Response to COVID-19
- TurunUK and Accutech Security Systems Forge Successful Partnership in Offering Critical Healthcare Security Solutions throughout Europe
- Signs Your Loved One May Be Ready for Assisted Living
- McAlester Regional Health Center Improves Security with Accutech’s Cuddles Infant Protection System
POSTS BY TOPIC