It’s your job to know where your patients are and that they are safe, secure, and well-cared for. Maybe you run a senior-living facility where “at-risk” residents desire to move freely but need to be protected. Or you oversee a pediatric floor where children may get up and wander freely. Or maybe you work on…
Accutech Security is Releasing a Free Upgrade to Their Software Solution Across All Platforms Featuring Significant Improvements to the Graphic User Interface and Simplified Reporting.
It can be a care facility’s worst nightmare. An Alzheimer’s patient has managed to elude care providers and walked away from the site. Or someone not authorized to have the child has taken an infant from a maternity ward. This can be a devastating experience for healthcare workers and even more so for the patient…
In order to help you determine which system meets your facility’s needs and give you an accurate quote, we will need specific information regarding control and egress in your facility. Regardless of whether you need an infant protection, pediatric elopement, or wander management system, we want to determine:
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
- TPC Systems and Accutech Security Systems Partner to Provide Infant Protection Systems In Connecticut and throughout the Northeastern US
- Accutech Security’s Response to COVID-19
- TurunUK and Accutech Security Systems Forge Successful Partnership in Offering Critical Healthcare Security Solutions throughout Europe
- Signs Your Loved One May Be Ready for Assisted Living
- McAlester Regional Health Center Improves Security with Accutech’s Cuddles Infant Protection System
- Ashley County Medical Center Announces Implementation of Accutech Security Solutions’ Cuddles Infant Protection System to Protect Infants
- Considering Wi-Fi for Your Life Safety System?
- Recent Fetal Abduction Case Highlights the Need for Infant Security Systems
- Accutech Security & Pasek Corporation Announce Partnership to Protect Safety & Security of Vulnerable Patient Populations
- How Cuddles and CertaScan Help Secure Your Maternity Ward
POSTS BY TOPIC