It’s your job to know where your patients are and that they are safe, secure, and well-cared for. Maybe you run a senior-living facility where “at-risk” residents desire to move freely but need to be protected. Or you oversee a pediatric floor where children may get up and wander freely. Or maybe you work on…
Accutech Security is Releasing a Free Upgrade to Their Software Solution Across All Platforms Featuring Significant Improvements to the Graphic User Interface and Simplified Reporting.
It can be a care facility’s worst nightmare. An Alzheimer’s patient has managed to elude care providers and walked away from the site. Or someone not authorized to have the child has taken an infant from a maternity ward. This can be a devastating experience for healthcare workers and even more so for the patient…
In order to help you determine which system meets your facility’s needs and give you an accurate quote, we will need specific information regarding control and egress in your facility. Regardless of whether you need an infant protection, pediatric elopement, or wander management system, we want to determine:
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
- Ashley County Medical Center Announces Implementation of Accutech Security Solutions’ Cuddles Infant Protection System to Protect Infants
- Considering Wi-Fi for Your Life Safety System?
- Recent Fetal Abduction Case Highlights the Need for Infant Security Systems
- Accutech Security & Pasek Corporation Announce Partnership to Protect Safety & Security of Vulnerable Patient Populations
- How Cuddles and CertaScan Help Secure Your Maternity Ward
- Cuddles Provides an Extra Layer of Protection at Buena Vista Regional Healthcare Foundation
- Preventing Infant Abduction from Healthcare Facilities
- ResidentGuard Wander Management System Enables Increased Freedom and Safety for Residents in New York Community
- Combining Cuddles with CertaScan® Digital Footprinting Provides Greatest Security Available to Maternity Wards
- How Much Does a Wander Management System Cost?
POSTS BY TOPIC