Accutech Systems can guarantee functionality when a computer crashes or your Wi-Fi goes down With today’s technology, it’s easy to connect to everything from your social media account to your company’s online servers. But what happens – and we’ve all been there – when Wi-Fi goes down or slows down? It can be inconvenient, inefficient,…
Last week in Cape Town, South Africa, the Magistrate’s Court handed down an indictment for an infant abduction that took place in the Groote Schuur Hospital in 1997. The woman who is charged with kidnapping the two day old infant after convincing the young mother to take a nap while she watched her newborn daughter.…
Parents of newborns at Colquitt Regional Medical Center in Moultrie, Georgia are feeling an added measure of comfort as the Medical Center is the latest facility to install the Cuddles infant protection system exclusively from Accutech Security.
It can be a care facility’s worst nightmare. An Alzheimer’s patient has managed to elude care providers and walked away from the site. Or someone not authorized to have the child has taken an infant from a maternity ward. This can be a devastating experience for healthcare workers and even more so for the patient…
A recent abduction at Duke Hospital demonstrates the reality of infant abductions. “On April 20, 2010 an infant was taken from the nursery. The hospital credits a diligent, highly-trained staff and the use of an infant security system to prevent the abductor from leaving the facility.
Having a baby is a whirlwind of preparation, excitement and anticipation. You’ve prepared the nursery, bought some really tiny clothes and perhaps had a baby shower or two. And as the day gets closer you’ll begin to think about the actual birth. Your healthcare plan will probably dictate where the baby will be delivered but…
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
- Accutech Security’s Response to COVID-19
- TurunUK and Accutech Security Systems Forge Successful Partnership in Offering Critical Healthcare Security Solutions throughout Europe
- Signs Your Loved One May Be Ready for Assisted Living
- McAlester Regional Health Center Improves Security with Accutech’s Cuddles Infant Protection System
- Ashley County Medical Center Announces Implementation of Accutech Security Solutions’ Cuddles Infant Protection System to Protect Infants
- Considering Wi-Fi for Your Life Safety System?
- Recent Fetal Abduction Case Highlights the Need for Infant Security Systems
- Accutech Security & Pasek Corporation Announce Partnership to Protect Safety & Security of Vulnerable Patient Populations
- How Cuddles and CertaScan Help Secure Your Maternity Ward
- Cuddles Provides an Extra Layer of Protection at Buena Vista Regional Healthcare Foundation
POSTS BY TOPIC