Accutech Systems can guarantee functionality when a computer crashes or your Wi-Fi goes down With today’s technology, it’s easy to connect to everything from your social media account to your company’s online servers. But what happens – and we’ve all been there – when Wi-Fi goes down or slows down? It can be inconvenient, inefficient,…
ResidentGuard Wander Management System Enables Increased Freedom and Safety for Residents in New York Community
A balance between freedom and safety is difficult for a community to achieve. With ResidentGuard, staff at Loretto Health and Rehab can rest assured they\'re providing residents with the proper balance.
One of the most common questions we get at Accutech is an obvious one: “How much does a wander management system cost?” While there is no hard and fast price, as the cost can vary widely depending on configuration and other variables, we wanted to discuss this important topic and…
Accutech Introduces Sleeker, Less Institutional, “wander wearable” for ResidentGuard Wander Management Solution
Accutech Security Solutions announced a new style of resident wrist strap for its ResidentGuard wander management system. The bands, which are worn by residents with wandering tendencies, are more modern and less institutional than anything on the market. Wander-prone residents wear bandsNew with monitoring tags to track movements and prevent…
On January 7, a memory care resident at the Hilty Memorial Home in Ohio was found dead. Phyllis Campbell died of hypothermia after exiting the building through a propped open door, yet wasn’t even discovered missing by staff for several hours. Why did it happen? A report from the Ohio…
Whether in a hospital or long-term care facility, it is vital to protect residents with Alzheimer’s or dementia from wandering into restricted areas or outside. This blog will explore the top reasons that a reliable wander management system is a must for any facility with residents at-risk for wandering.
Accutech introduces a new LCD based mobile tag test unit that offers additional tag information and testing capabilities. Staff can now verify tag numbers, review warranty dates and check remaining battery life from an LCD screen. The unit also features a rechargeable lithium-ion battery and built in tag (so it can’t leave the unit without…
From the moment a patient enters your facility, their safety, comfort, and care are what matter most. But all too often patient safety means more time managing a system and less time focusing on your patients—and it shouldn’t. Patient safety should be simple. A good security solution should allow nurses…
Your patients are your focus, and while safety is a priority you also want to make sure they have freedoms and comforts. It’s easy to take every day activities for granted, but for your patients these little things mean the most. Something that sounds simple, like taking a bath, isn’t as simple for a resident…
LC 1200 and LS 2400 Wander Management Systems From Accutech Are Certified To Be Sold Within The European Economic Area And Meet The Growing Need For Elopement Security In The European Market.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
- Ashley County Medical Center Announces Implementation of Accutech Security Solutions’ Cuddles Infant Protection System to Protect Infants
- Considering Wi-Fi for Your Life Safety System?
- Recent Fetal Abduction Case Highlights the Need for Infant Security Systems
- Accutech Security & Pasek Corporation Announce Partnership to Protect Safety & Security of Vulnerable Patient Populations
- How Cuddles and CertaScan Help Secure Your Maternity Ward
- Cuddles Provides an Extra Layer of Protection at Buena Vista Regional Healthcare Foundation
- Preventing Infant Abduction from Healthcare Facilities
- ResidentGuard Wander Management System Enables Increased Freedom and Safety for Residents in New York Community
- Combining Cuddles with CertaScan® Digital Footprinting Provides Greatest Security Available to Maternity Wards
- How Much Does a Wander Management System Cost?
POSTS BY TOPIC