How to Prevent Infant Abduction at Your Medical Facility On October 22, 2020, Travis Hargrove abducted a baby from St. Francis Medical Center in Monroe, Louisiana (KNOE News). Because of the hospital’s safety measures, authorities were contacted quickly and the infant was recovered safely a few hours later. Travis Hargrove is now in custody, and St.…
Joe Montana, legendary quarterback, was surprised by an intruder inside a California home on Saturday, September 26, 2020. A strange woman was holding his infant grandchild when he encountered her. The report by Tyler Morning Telegraph suggests that the woman’s intentions were to abduct the child. She gained access to the home through an unlocked…
The risk for infant abduction is a very real one. From 1965 to 2018, there were 325 abductions of infants confirmed by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC). Of those abducted children, 140 were taken from healthcare facilities—more than any other location. This is demonstrative of the…
Buena Vista Regional Healthcare Foundation (BVRMC) recently added the Cuddles Infant Protection System to their facility. Utilizing Cuddles has allowed BVRMC to enhance protection for newborns.
From 1965 to December of 2018, there were 325 abductions of infants confirmed by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC). Of those abducted children, 140 were taken from healthcare facilities, more than any other location. Understanding the typical profile of an abductor and the opportunities for increased…
Combining Cuddles with CertaScan® Digital Footprinting Provides Greatest Security Available to Maternity Wards
Since Accutech added CertaScan® by Accutech to our portfolio in August 2018, many hospitals have begun to access the technology. The combination of Accutech’s Cuddles infant protection system and CertaScan® provides the strongest security package available today for maternity wards, and many hospitals are already benefiting from the duo. About CertaScan® Footprints from…
CertaScan® by Accutech Offers Digital Footprinting to Maximize Newborn Security at Healthcare Facilities
Accutech, a leading provider of healthcare security solutions, announced today that it has partnered with CertaScan® to provide digital footprinting for newborns. Infant security is a paramount concern for maternity wards, and baby identification is a critical part of keeping newborns safe. Footprints from birth are a recognized and viable way to uniquely identify each baby.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
- Infant Abduction at St. Francis Medical Center
- If it Can Happen to Joe Montana, it Can Happen to You, Too
- Best Tracking Devices for Alzheimer’s Patients
- Newborn Baby Safety Tips
- How Is Alzheimer’s Diagnosed?
- TPC Systems and Accutech Security Systems Partner to Provide Infant Protection Systems In Connecticut and throughout the Northeastern US
- Accutech Security’s Response to COVID-19
- TurunUK and Accutech Security Systems Forge Successful Partnership in Offering Critical Healthcare Security Solutions throughout Europe
- Signs Your Loved One May Be Ready for Assisted Living
- McAlester Regional Health Center Improves Security with Accutech’s Cuddles Infant Protection System
POSTS BY TOPIC