From the moment a patient enters your facility, their safety, comfort, and care are what matter most. But all too often patient safety means more time managing a system and less time focusing on your patients—and it shouldn’t. Patient safety should be simple. A good security solution should allow nurses…
Your patients are your focus, and while safety is a priority, you also want to make sure they have freedoms and comforts. It’s easy to take everyday activities for granted, but for your patients, these little things mean the most. Something that sounds simple, like taking a bath, isn’t as simple for a resident or…
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
- How Pediatric Patient Elopement Systems Are Different from Adult Wander Management Systems
- New Alzheimer’s Drug, Aduhelm, Approved by the FDA
- Can Healthcare Security Solutions Reduce Criminal Activity at Hospitals?
- What Is Elopement?
- What Is Hospital Access Control, and Why Is it Important?
- Babies Need Both Kinds of Cuddles
- Why Is Wandering a Problem in a Facility?
- What Is Wander Management?
- CertaScan Digital Footprinting vs. Paper Footprinting
- Products and Strategies for Managing Dementia Wandering
POSTS BY TOPIC