How Can We Meet the Security Needs of Your Facility? A Guide to Our Quoting Process
In order to help you determine which system meets your facility’s needs and give you an accurate quote, we will need specific information regarding control and egress in your facility. Regardless of whether you need an infant protection, pediatric elopement, or wander management system, we want to determine:
• How many doors will need to be protected? Are they single or double doors?
• Do you want the doors to lock on approach of a patient/resident tag?
• Do you have any elevators that need to be incorporated as well? If so, do you want the system to stop the elevators on approach of a patient/resident tag?
• Do you want the door alarms integrated with your existing access control systems (keypads and/or proximity cards)?
Once it is clear how many entry/exit points exist on the perimeter, we need to determine how and where you would like your staff alerted to security breaches. Alarms can be audible or visual (strobe light), can broadcast locally at the site of the infraction or centrally at a nurse or security station, and can be delivered via a nurse call or paging system. It is also possible to deliver these alerts in any combination of the possibilities listed here.
In addition to these general guidelines, there are also some questions specific to the type of system you are interested in. For facilities seeking alerts for wander management, we will also need to know if you are interested in individual resident ID and reporting, and loitering and door ajar features. With our infant protection and pediatric elopement systems, we need a floor plan to determine how many antennas will be necessary to detect band removal anywhere in the protected area.
We also offer two-way radios and paging systems that integrate seamlessly with our ResidentGuard, Cuddles and Kidz security systems. Our compact, two-way radios gives health care facilities an effective, low cost communication tool for staff as well as a customizable alarm notification device. Our hospital paging software and pagers increase efficiency and create operation-wide coordination in hospitals, nursing homes and assisted-living facilities. As an industry leader in the wander management, infant protection, and pediatric elopement fields, we are committed to the ongoing development, implementation and integration of high quality, cost-effective, health care related security systems backed by the industry’s most comprehensive customer support program.
Accutech is a leading manufacturer of perimeter-based, RFID-enabled products to ensure the safety and security of patients in hospital and senior living settings. There are many reasons why hospitals and nursing facilities choose to install or upgrade their security systems using Accutech RFID-enabled products.
• we offer stand-alone or software-based systems
• our products use advanced RFID technology to minimize false alarms
• all of our systems can be easily integrated with nurse call, electronic access control (EAC), closed-circuit television (CCTV), fall detection and other existing security mechanisms within your facility.
• all of our systems are backed by the industry’s most comprehensive customer support program - including free 24-hour technical support.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
- Hospital Bag Checklist
- Infant Abduction at St. Francis Medical Center
- If it Can Happen to Joe Montana, it Can Happen to You, Too
- Best Tracking Devices for Alzheimer’s Patients
- Newborn Baby Safety Tips
- How Is Alzheimer’s Diagnosed?
- TPC Systems and Accutech Security Systems Partner to Provide Infant Protection Systems In Connecticut and throughout the Northeastern US
- Accutech Security’s Response to COVID-19
- TurunUK and Accutech Security Systems Forge Successful Partnership in Offering Critical Healthcare Security Solutions throughout Europe
- Signs Your Loved One May Be Ready for Assisted Living
POSTS BY TOPIC