Accutech Security’s Response to COVID-19
Posted by Accutech on March 19, 2020 1:01 pm
At Accutech, our number one guiding principle is enhancing the safety and security of the people and environments that we serve. With the challenges that COVID-19 is creating in the healthcare space, this principle has never been more important.
With that in mind, we want to make you aware of what we're doing to ensure the safety of our partners/employees:
- Starting weeks ago, we analyzed our manufacturing strategy/inventory levels and made appropriate adjustments to ensure our clients experience no interruption in their ability to get product for several months.
- In regard to the Accutech workforce and inventory, we have segmented both our workforce and our inventory ensuring that should we find ourselves in the unfortunate position that one of our staff contracts COVID-19 we can flex to using a segmented portion of our staff and inventory that has not been in contact with the affected individual.
- Finally, while most of our clients think of Accutech as the experts in controlling egress, we understand that in the world we find ourselves today controlling ingress can be just as, if not more important. Rest assured that our existing customers can also control ingress with a few minor programming changes from the keypad/reader.
If this is something that you would like to learn more about please contact Pete or Travis.
One final note, our entire Accutech team wants to recognize and thank all of our customers for the tireless work they are putting in to help protect and heal your residents and patients.
Please let us know if we can be of any service.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
- How Does a Wandering System Work?
- Does the Cuddles Pulse Solution Make the Original Cuddles System Obsolete?
- How to Make Sure Your Loved One’s Assisted Living Home is Secure
- Don’t Let the Lights Go Out: The Importance of Emergency Power for Hospitals
- A Guide to Long-Term Care
- Where Do Most Infant Abductions Occur?
- How to Prevent Pediatric Elopement in Hospitals
- How Hospitals Use Access Control Systems To Improve Security
- The Best Security Systems for Assisted Living Facilities
- How to Talk to a Parent with Dementia
POSTS BY TOPIC