Accutech Security’s Response to COVID-19
At Accutech, our number one guiding principle is enhancing the safety and security of the people and environments that we serve. With the challenges that COVID-19 is creating in the healthcare space, this principle has never been more important.
With that in mind, we want to make you aware of what we're doing to ensure the safety of our partners/employees:
- Starting weeks ago, we analyzed our manufacturing strategy/inventory levels and made appropriate adjustments to ensure our clients experience no interruption in their ability to get product for several months.
- In regard to the Accutech workforce and inventory, we have segmented both our workforce and our inventory ensuring that should we find ourselves in the unfortunate position that one of our staff contracts COVID-19 we can flex to using a segmented portion of our staff and inventory that has not been in contact with the affected individual.
- Finally, while most of our clients think of Accutech as the experts in controlling egress, we understand that in the world we find ourselves today controlling ingress can be just as, if not more important. Rest assured that our existing customers can also control ingress with a few minor programming changes from the keypad/reader.
One final note, our entire Accutech team wants to recognize and thank all of our customers for the tireless work they are putting in to help protect and heal your residents and patients.
Please let us know if we can be of any service.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
- Products and Strategies for Managing Dementia Wandering
- Top 5 Best Practices for Infant Security in Hospitals
- Hospital Bag Checklist
- What Is the Difference Between Dementia and Alzheimer’s?
- Alzheimer’s Home Safety
- Infant Abduction at St. Francis Medical Center
- If it Can Happen to Joe Montana, it Can Happen to You, Too
- Best Tracking Devices for Alzheimer’s Patients
- Newborn Baby Safety Tips
- How Is Alzheimer’s Diagnosed?
POSTS BY TOPIC