Accutech Resident Wander Alarm System Installed @ TlC Care Center
“After researching a few companies, we found that Accutech had the most experience, best technology and highest level of professionalism and sales support.” Said Al Arzola, TLC Care Center’s facility manager.” The need for such a system stems from TLC’s expansion/remodeling of two separate memory care units.
The Resident Guard cut-band wandering system is a software-enhanced solution designed to deliver maximum hardware capabilities coupled with intuitive, easy-to-use software. If a band is removed, a “band alarm” will sound and the facility goes into a “lockdown” mode. The cut-band system also maintains the traditional functionality of a wandering system by providing loiter, door-ajar, supervisor and door alarms. The software can also provide reporting and resident identification.
Something else that stands out about the Accutech Resident Guard wandering system is the capability to turn resident tags on/off. This is done through a handheld device called the Secure Tag Activator/Deactivator (STAD). An LED on the tag is also a great feature that allows the staff to know that the tag is functioning through a visual protocol, as opposed to continually checking with a handheld device. Combining these features with one of the most interference-free RFID frequencies for wandering systems makes the Accutech Resident Guard system one of the best on the market.
All the Resident Guard systems can be interfaced with card readers and various access control components across a long term care facility or hospital. It’s also possible to interface with nurse call and paging systems.
In addition to the IS 3200 system, Accutech offers the ES 2200 that includes similar features to the IS 3200 without the computer and the LC 1200 system for a more basic, cost-effective solution.
Accutech is a division of Innovative Control Systems, Inc. (ICS), an industry-leading supplier of quality security systems for over 25 years. Accutech provides RFID based Infant Protection and Patient Wanderer Security System. For more information, contact Chris Konicek at 10125 S. 52nd Street, Franklin, WI 53132, (414) 855-1121 or visit www.Accutech-ICS.com.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
- Best Tracking Devices for Alzheimer’s Patients
- Newborn Baby Safety Tips
- How Is Alzheimer’s Diagnosed?
- TPC Systems and Accutech Security Systems Partner to Provide Infant Protection Systems In Connecticut and throughout the Northeastern US
- Accutech Security’s Response to COVID-19
- TurunUK and Accutech Security Systems Forge Successful Partnership in Offering Critical Healthcare Security Solutions throughout Europe
- Signs Your Loved One May Be Ready for Assisted Living
- McAlester Regional Health Center Improves Security with Accutech’s Cuddles Infant Protection System
- Ashley County Medical Center Announces Implementation of Accutech Security Solutions’ Cuddles Infant Protection System to Protect Infants
- Considering Wi-Fi for Your Life Safety System?
POSTS BY TOPIC