ACCUTECH SECURITY ANNOUNCES WANDER INTEGRATION WITH RESPONSE CARE NURSE CALL SYSTEM
Response Care and Accutech Security Partnership Provides a Software Solution for LS 2400 or Turn-Key Nurse Call/Wander Management Solution on a Single Head-End.
April 13, 2015. Franklin, WI - Accutech Security is pleased to announce that Response Care has developed an integration with the LS2400 wandering system. This enables reporting directly on Response Care software, alerts to be sent to Response Care mobile devices and pictures of residents to be included on those devices. If no nurse call system is in place, the R-care portal can act as the software for the LS2400 system. Response Care is a leading provider of wireless nurse call and personal emergency systems for the entire spectrum of elder care and senior living. They are known for integrating into a variety of healthcare communication systems to create efficient and verifiable responses to medical emergencies.
The LS 2400 from Accutech Security is a low-cost wander system that provides resident ID, loiter and door-ajar monitoring, low tag battery as well as several other alerts without the need for a computer. The LS system can provide resident ID and reporting capabilities at the door or nurses station with the optional touch-screen LCD display(s). With the introduction of Response Care integration, it is possible for communities to experience these capabilities directly from a browser-based software, or on their nurse call mobile devices. Smooth integration of multiple alerting and security systems contributes to ease of operation, scalability, reduced maintenance and lower equipment and installation costs.
“We’re seeing a consolidation of alerting systems in the healthcare industry,” said Chris Konicek, Marketing Director at Accutech Security. “Communities aren’t interested in three different computers for three different systems. Our goal is to provide the most reliable, scalable, cost-effective solutions that integrate with as many existing systems as possible. We’re also excited that our LS 2400 system has a software/reporting option with the use of the R-care portal.”
Since 1985, Accutech Security has been developing specialty products to reliably monitor and alert egress to ensure the safety and security of patients in hospital and senior living settings. ResidentGuard wander management systems give Alzheimer’s, dementia and other “at-risk” residents the ability to move freely within their facilities while receiving the protection they—and their families—need. Response Care’s nurse call integration helps caregivers provide quality care, safety, and security for their residents by providing state-of-the-art, reliable communication and security technology with one system.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
- Best Tracking Devices for Alzheimer’s Patients
- Newborn Baby Safety Tips
- How Is Alzheimer’s Diagnosed?
- TPC Systems and Accutech Security Systems Partner to Provide Infant Protection Systems In Connecticut and throughout the Northeastern US
- Accutech Security’s Response to COVID-19
- TurunUK and Accutech Security Systems Forge Successful Partnership in Offering Critical Healthcare Security Solutions throughout Europe
- Signs Your Loved One May Be Ready for Assisted Living
- McAlester Regional Health Center Improves Security with Accutech’s Cuddles Infant Protection System
- Ashley County Medical Center Announces Implementation of Accutech Security Solutions’ Cuddles Infant Protection System to Protect Infants
- Considering Wi-Fi for Your Life Safety System?
POSTS BY TOPIC