Accutech Security Introduces New Low-Cost Wander Management System With Individual Resident ID
ResidentGuard LS 2400 Provides Reliable Protection and Individual Resident ID Without a Software Interface
Accutech Security announces the release of its new ResidentGuard LS 2400 wander management system to its line of perimeter-based, RFID-enabled products to ensure the safety and security of residents in hospital and senior living settings. With the introduction of the LS 2400 wander management system, Accutech Security offers resident ID and reporting options without the need for a software interface at half the cost of some competing systems.
The LS2400 system is a low-cost wander system that provides resident ID, loiter and door-ajar monitoring, low tag battery and several more alerts without the need for a computer. It’s designed to be a fully functional dedicated system, or customized to integrate to your facilities’ specific needs. The LS system can provide resident ID and reporting capabilities at the door or nurses station with the optional touch-screen LCD display(s). It also uses a wider RF range that minimizes the need for an extra antenna for double door applications.
Adding the LS2400 display to the LS2400 controller at the door or nurses station adds the following capabilities:
- On-screen reporting (30 of the most recent reports)
- Day/Night timer programming
- Resident ID at the door
- Frequency and tuning adjustments for the controller from the display
- Custom facility logos to be uploaded as the default display
- Configuration of multiple zones from a single display
“We’re seeing a consolidation of alerting systems in the healthcare industry” said Chris Konicek, Marketing Director at Accutech Security. “Facilities aren’t interested in three different computers for three different systems. Our goal is to provide the most reliable, scalable, cost-effective solutions that integrate with as many existing systems as possible.”
Software-based reporting capabilities will be available as an option later in 2015. However, direct software integrations with several nurse call systems have already been written. The LS 2400 can easily integrate with nurse call, electronic access control, closed-circuit television, fall detection and other existing security mechanisms within the facility. The low voltage system is designed to be installed by a certified Accutech dealer and can be serviced by maintenance personnel.
Since 1985, Accutech Security has been developing specialty products to reliably monitor and alert egress to ensure the safety and security of patients in hospital and senior living settings. ResidentGuard wander management systems give Alzheimer’s, dementia and other “at-risk” residents the ability to move freely within their facilities while receiving the protection they—and their families—need. Using advanced radio frequency identification (RFID) technology, these perimeter-based security alert wandering management systems put staff at ease while enabling them to direct their energies toward other critical tasks.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
- TPC Systems and Accutech Security Systems Partner to Provide Infant Protection Systems In Connecticut and throughout the Northeastern US
- Accutech Security’s Response to COVID-19
- TurunUK and Accutech Security Systems Forge Successful Partnership in Offering Critical Healthcare Security Solutions throughout Europe
- Signs Your Loved One May Be Ready for Assisted Living
- McAlester Regional Health Center Improves Security with Accutech’s Cuddles Infant Protection System
- Ashley County Medical Center Announces Implementation of Accutech Security Solutions’ Cuddles Infant Protection System to Protect Infants
- Considering Wi-Fi for Your Life Safety System?
- Recent Fetal Abduction Case Highlights the Need for Infant Security Systems
- Accutech Security & Pasek Corporation Announce Partnership to Protect Safety & Security of Vulnerable Patient Populations
- How Cuddles and CertaScan Help Secure Your Maternity Ward
POSTS BY TOPIC