Accutech Security & Pasek Corporation Announce Partnership to Protect Safety & Security of Vulnerable Patient Populations
Accutech Security and Pasek Corporation have teamed up to offer critical healthcare security solutions in the New England Area. The goal of the partnership is to design and deliver high quality infant protection and wander management security system solutions to healthcare facilities.
Partnership Launches with Successful Cuddles Implementation
The partnership was officially launched with the coordinated installation of the Cuddles Infant Protection System at Mount Desert Island Hospital in Bar Harbor Maine. The facility was challenged with an infant protection system that was outdated, without warranty and difficult to service. Mount Desert Island Hospital delivers 70 babies a year and the safety of these littlest patients was not only critical, but a hospital priority. After exploring several different infant security solutions with the guidance of Accutech/Pasek Corporation, the hospital team chose Cuddles Infant Protection System. The nurses and staff at the hospital were impressed with the product’s soft band, simplicity of use, as well as the system training and support that were provided.
“We relied heavily on Pasek/Accutech’s expertise to guide our decision,” said Jennifer Johnson, BSN, RN, CCRN, Inpatient Nursing Director at Mount Desert Island Hospital. “Once the solution was determined, they (Pasek and Accutech) coordinated on the project to ensure communication was consistent, relationships easily developed, and implementation went smoothly with both companies’ leadership guiding the process.”
The Team for Critical Healthcare Security Solutions
Healthcare organizations just like Mount Desert Island Hospital will be able to realize all the benefits of the Pasek/Accutech partnership in implementing superior security solutions. Pasek Corporation offers clients a custom designed, integrated security system, installed and serviced by their dedicated, trained, and licensed team. Pasek professionals are focused on ensuring the success of solutions through comprehensive research and detailed project requirements. This coupled with Accutech’s security products equals unparalleled client results for safety and security of infant patients and elderly residents.
“It was a natural strategic partnership,” said Sam Auciello, in the Business Development segment at Pasek Corporation. “At Pasek we pride ourselves in delivering the latest technology available. Accutech’s reputation for offering state of the art protection solutions and products fit well in our portfolio, aligned with our proven processes, and supports our high standard of excellence.”
The partnership is backed by Pasek’s industry expertise and Accutech product offerings, including:
- Cuddles Infant Protection System
- Certascan by Accutech Digital Footprinting
- Kidz Pediatric Elopement
- ResidentGuard Wander Management
For an analysis of healthcare systems and to learn more about how this innovative partnership is supporting exceptional safety and security through reliable and cost-effective solutions contact us today.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
- TPC Systems and Accutech Security Systems Partner to Provide Infant Protection Systems In Connecticut and throughout the Northeastern US
- Accutech Security’s Response to COVID-19
- TurunUK and Accutech Security Systems Forge Successful Partnership in Offering Critical Healthcare Security Solutions throughout Europe
- Signs Your Loved One May Be Ready for Assisted Living
- McAlester Regional Health Center Improves Security with Accutech’s Cuddles Infant Protection System
- Ashley County Medical Center Announces Implementation of Accutech Security Solutions’ Cuddles Infant Protection System to Protect Infants
- Considering Wi-Fi for Your Life Safety System?
- Recent Fetal Abduction Case Highlights the Need for Infant Security Systems
- Accutech Security & Pasek Corporation Announce Partnership to Protect Safety & Security of Vulnerable Patient Populations
- How Cuddles and CertaScan Help Secure Your Maternity Ward
POSTS BY TOPIC