We know you want to provide the very best care for your patients. That’s why you’ve taken the unique opportunity to grow and learn at the 2017 AWHONN Annual Conference in New Orleans June 24-27. We’re excited to be there with you to share our appreciation for what you do every day – and show you…
Bringing a baby into the world is a joyous event. But the threat of infant abduction is still a very real one. “A report in the United States by the Federal Bureau of Investigation found that 68.1% of infant abductions occur in hospital.” Since 1983, 132 infant abductions have occurred…
From the moment their baby is born, parents rely on you to keep their infants safe and secure. Unfortunately, infant abduction is still a very real threat which makes your choice of infant protection system of utmost importance. Protecting newborn patients is a high priority and choosing the right system…
When purchasing a wander alarm system for your community, it is critical that it works seamlessly with existing systems. After all, the goal of purchasing such a system is to increase resident safety and security, not create disjointed processes for your staff. This blog will examine wander alarm system integration…
When selecting a wander guard system for your community, there are actually many important factors to consider. You want to make sure that the wandering system you choose fits best with your community and provides the best possible security for your residents—and different vendors offer vastly different capabilities. In this…
LC 1200 and LS 2400 Wander Management Systems From Accutech Are Certified To Be Sold Within The European Economic Area And Meet The Growing Need For Elopement Security In The European Market.
A recent lawsuit filed in a wrongful death suit against an assisted living facility in Duluth, Michigan highlights the importance of making sure the installation of a wander management system is complete and the configuration is correct. Seeking damages in excess of $50,000, this lawsuit is the result of a resident with dementia wandering out…
Carthage Area Hospital’s Maternity Ward has recently implemented a new Cuddles infant protection system provided and installed by Special Care Systems, as a way to bring added support and comfort to parents. The system combines patented tags and bracelets with advanced technology to prevent abductions, while ensuring the general safety and security of infants.
Accutech Security announces the release of a low cost, stand alone software utility for the ResidentGuard LS 2400 system, giving users the option to add resident pictures to individual displays. After attaching a picture to a tag number in the utility, it will appear with an alert at the nurses station or entry-point keypad when…
Accutech Tag Test Station Brings Never Seen Functionality to Wander Prevention and Infant Protection SystemsRead More
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
- Recent Fetal Abduction Case Highlights the Need for Infant Security Systems
- Accutech Security & Pasek Corporation Announce Partnership to Protect Safety & Security of Vulnerable Patient Populations
- How Cuddles and CertaScan Help Secure Your Maternity Ward
- Cuddles Provides an Extra Layer of Protection at Buena Vista Regional Healthcare Foundation
- Preventing Infant Abduction from Healthcare Facilities
- ResidentGuard Wander Management System Enables Increased Freedom and Safety for Residents in New York Community
- Combining Cuddles with CertaScan® Digital Footprinting Provides Greatest Security Available to Maternity Wards
- How Much Does a Wander Management System Cost?
- Accutech Introduces Sleeker, Less Institutional, “wander wearable” for ResidentGuard Wander Management Solution
- CertaScan® by Accutech Offers Digital Footprinting to Maximize Newborn Security at Healthcare Facilities
POSTS BY TOPIC