TPC Systems and Accutech Security Systems Partner to Provide Infant Protection Systems In Connecticut and throughout the Northeastern US
Accutech Security has entered into a formal partnership with TPC Systems for the distribution of the Cuddles infant protection solution throughout Connecticut and the Northeast.
Accutech Security is a leading manufacturer in electronic monitoring and security systems and has more than 5,000 active installations worldwide. TPC Systems has offered life safety systems like nurse call, infant protection, fire alarm, and access control for over 85 years.
TPC has dominated the Connecticut market by integrating reporting analysis with their solution offering. This important data provides hospitals with valuable information on improving efficiencies and outcomes.
“The top two reasons we chose to switch to the Cuddles infant protection solution are that it greatly reduces alarm fatigue and we love the feel and functionality of the Cuddles band,” stated Tom Cafora, owner of TPC Systems.
The Cuddles band is soft and automatically adjusts for postpartum weight loss in the infant, eliminating “too loose” alarms.
“Our sales team’s biggest concern is patient safety, which is why they don’t want the infant security system to use the hospital’s Wi-Fi,” stated TPC’s Business Development Director, Fred Paoletti.
TPC is not alone in its desire to protect its clients. With competitive infant systems moving to Wi-Fi models in favor of offering enterprise RTLS solutions, many dealers are finding it necessary to provide a solution that doesn’t open the system up to vulnerabilities that are inherent with Wi-Fi technology.
“We are excited to welcome TPC Systems to the Accutech family of authorized dealers,” said Josh Williams, President for Accutech Security. “TPC’s reputation in the Connecticut market is second to none and their commitment to extraordinary customer service mirrors Accutech’s dedication to the end-user.”
About TPC Systems
TPC Systems is a full-service systems integration and communication technology solution provider serving customers in the healthcare, education, commercial, and institutional markets. For over 85 years, TPC Systems has provided full project life cycle services including system planning, project management, installation, training and maintenance, and unmatched technical support with their on-call staff that is available 24/7, allowing customers to always speak with a live person.
About Accutech Security
Founded in 1985, Accutech Security is a leading manufacturer of advanced electronic monitoring and security systems, marketed and sold under the Accutech brand. Accutech’s specialized security systems are actively installed in more than 5,000 healthcare facilities across the world. As a leading manufacturer of security systems for over 35 years, Accutech continues to provide innovative, reliable, and cost-effective solutions for the safety of babies, patients, and residents worldwide.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
- TPC Systems and Accutech Security Systems Partner to Provide Infant Protection Systems In Connecticut and throughout the Northeastern US
- Accutech Security’s Response to COVID-19
- TurunUK and Accutech Security Systems Forge Successful Partnership in Offering Critical Healthcare Security Solutions throughout Europe
- Signs Your Loved One May Be Ready for Assisted Living
- McAlester Regional Health Center Improves Security with Accutech’s Cuddles Infant Protection System
- Ashley County Medical Center Announces Implementation of Accutech Security Solutions’ Cuddles Infant Protection System to Protect Infants
- Considering Wi-Fi for Your Life Safety System?
- Recent Fetal Abduction Case Highlights the Need for Infant Security Systems
- Accutech Security & Pasek Corporation Announce Partnership to Protect Safety & Security of Vulnerable Patient Populations
- How Cuddles and CertaScan Help Secure Your Maternity Ward
POSTS BY TOPIC