TurunUK and Accutech Security Systems Forge Successful Partnership in Offering Critical Healthcare Security Solutions throughout Europe
Accutech Security is a leading manufacturer in electronic monitoring and security systems and is actively installed in more than 5,000 healthcare facilities worldwide. TurunUK is an experienced healthcare leader of patient safety products and services, headquartered in London and serving the UK market for more than 25 years. The two companies are working together to provide Accutech’s security solutions to European clients. The duo is able to provide expert knowledge, detailed design and ease in implementation through ongoing support of custom security solutions.
“We’ve sold the Stanley product for the last 24+ years,” said Pedro Pereira, General Manager at TurunUK. “Our new product line this year has included Accutech’s LC 1200 and LS 2400 Wander Systems. Not only do our clients like the look and options, but the support from Accutech staff has been outstanding. The Accutech products fit well in our portfolio and aligns with our company’s standard of excellence and customer service.”
Focusing on innovation, easy-to-use solutions and the patient experience are foundational to both Accutech and TurunUK. Working together since January 2020, the partnership has already seen success through the implementation of 20 plus systems throughout Europe.
“This partnership expands upon Accutech’s growing installation base throughout Europe which includes Ireland, Denmark, Wales, Northern Ireland, England and Scotland,” said Chris Konicek, Sales & Marketing Director for Accutech. “Beyond that we also have installations in Australia, Mexico, Trinidad/Tobago, Philippines, Guam, and UAE.”
TurunUK’s healthcare consumers realize all the benefits of a custom designed, integrated security system, installed and serviced by a dedicated, trained, and licensed team. TurunUK’s professionals are focused on ensuring the success of solutions through comprehensive research and detailed project requirements. This coupled with Accutech Security products equals unparalleled client results for safety and security of patients/residents.
All Accutech systems are manufactured in the U.S., installed and serviced by a vast network of authorized dealers, and backed by the industry's most comprehensive customer support program.
“Accutech’s solutions have allowed us to confidently provide innovative solutions and exceptional customer service to our clients,” said Curtis. “The Accutech brand is a trusted brand.”
For an analysis of healthcare systems, security remedies to challenges and custom designed solutions, contact Accutech Security and TurunUK for comprehensive and effective results.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
- TPC Systems and Accutech Security Systems Partner to Provide Infant Protection Systems In Connecticut and throughout the Northeastern US
- Accutech Security’s Response to COVID-19
- TurunUK and Accutech Security Systems Forge Successful Partnership in Offering Critical Healthcare Security Solutions throughout Europe
- Signs Your Loved One May Be Ready for Assisted Living
- McAlester Regional Health Center Improves Security with Accutech’s Cuddles Infant Protection System
- Ashley County Medical Center Announces Implementation of Accutech Security Solutions’ Cuddles Infant Protection System to Protect Infants
- Considering Wi-Fi for Your Life Safety System?
- Recent Fetal Abduction Case Highlights the Need for Infant Security Systems
- Accutech Security & Pasek Corporation Announce Partnership to Protect Safety & Security of Vulnerable Patient Populations
- How Cuddles and CertaScan Help Secure Your Maternity Ward
POSTS BY TOPIC