Understanding Hospital Infant Protection Systems from Accutech
For hospital birthing units, guarding against abduction is a high priority. Fortunately, providing high quality infant protection in a hospital environment is easy and affordable. The Cuddles Infant Protection system from Accutech is an (RFID) electronic security system designed specifically to maintain safety of infants in obstetric and pediatric departments. With a small, tamper-proof infant protection tag placed on the infant immediately after birth, our Cuddles Infant Protection system automatically warns hospital staff if there is an unauthorized movement of the baby toward an exit door, or if the tag is tampered with. Cuddles integrates easily with other security and access control systems your hospital may already have in place--protecting investments you have already made. Easy-to-use hardware and software work seamlessly, enabling nurses to spend less time managing a “system” and more time focusing on what matters most—caring for the babies in their care.
Learn more about preventing Infant and Pediatric Abduction in your facility:
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
- If it Can Happen to Joe Montana, it Can Happen to You, Too
- Best Tracking Devices for Alzheimer’s Patients
- Newborn Baby Safety Tips
- How Is Alzheimer’s Diagnosed?
- TPC Systems and Accutech Security Systems Partner to Provide Infant Protection Systems In Connecticut and throughout the Northeastern US
- Accutech Security’s Response to COVID-19
- TurunUK and Accutech Security Systems Forge Successful Partnership in Offering Critical Healthcare Security Solutions throughout Europe
- Signs Your Loved One May Be Ready for Assisted Living
- McAlester Regional Health Center Improves Security with Accutech’s Cuddles Infant Protection System
- Ashley County Medical Center Announces Implementation of Accutech Security Solutions’ Cuddles Infant Protection System to Protect Infants
POSTS BY TOPIC