Understanding Hospital Infant Protection Systems from Accutech
Posted by Accutech on January 1, 1970 12:00 am
For hospital birthing units, guarding against abduction is a high priority. Fortunately, providing high quality infant protection in a hospital environment is easy and affordable. The Cuddles Infant Protection system from Accutech is an (RFID) electronic security system designed specifically to maintain safety of infants in obstetric and pediatric departments. With a small, tamper-proof infant protection tag placed on the infant immediately after birth, our Cuddles Infant Protection system automatically warns hospital staff if there is an unauthorized movement of the baby toward an exit door, or if the tag is tampered with. Cuddles integrates easily with other security and access control systems your hospital may already have in place--protecting investments you have already made. Easy-to-use hardware and software work seamlessly, enabling nurses to spend less time managing a “system” and more time focusing on what matters most—caring for the babies in their care.
Learn more about preventing Infant and Pediatric Abduction in your facility:
Safety Tips to Prevent Infant Abductions
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
- How Does a Wandering System Work?
- Does the Cuddles Pulse Solution Make the Original Cuddles System Obsolete?
- How to Make Sure Your Loved One’s Assisted Living Home is Secure
- Don’t Let the Lights Go Out: The Importance of Emergency Power for Hospitals
- A Guide to Long-Term Care
- Where Do Most Infant Abductions Occur?
- How to Prevent Pediatric Elopement in Hospitals
- How Hospitals Use Access Control Systems To Improve Security
- The Best Security Systems for Assisted Living Facilities
- How to Talk to a Parent with Dementia
POSTS BY TOPIC