Posted by Accutech on October 12, 2011 11:51 am
The Accutech ResidentGuard IS 3200 is our most comprehensive wander management solution. It is a software-enhanced system designed to deliver all of our safety features with easy-to-use functionality. The IS 3200 is ideal when a variety of alarm types are necessary to provide the necessary level of security – i.e. resident identification, loiter prevention, door-ajar…
Posted by Accutech on September 15, 2011 1:36 pm
Since 1985 Accutech has been a leading developer, manufacturer, distributor and installer of RFID and wireless products.
Posted by Accutech on September 13, 2011 1:45 pm
September 7, 2011. Franklin, WI – Accutech announces a 120% increase in the sales of their entry level wander management system, the LC 1200 over the last two years. This growth reflects a trend in the health care related security industry as the need for residential nursing care for patients at risk of elopement is expected…
Posted by Accutech on August 30, 2011 2:05 pm
“With millions more people expected to develop Alzheimer’s disease by the middle of the 21st century, the demand for wander management systems in long term care will explode.” – The Alzheimer’s Association
Posted by Accutech on July 7, 2011 1:21 pm
We’d like to thank everyone for stopping by the booth and making the AWHONN show a great success. It’s always great to see old faces and meet new people that have an interest in the infant security market. In case you didn’t have an opportunity to take a bear home from the show, we have…
Posted by Accutech on June 23, 2011 2:52 pm
Once or twice a week, an alarm goes off at Saginaw Geriatrics Home in Saginaw, MI. Although it sounds like a smoke detector, it’s not warning everyone that there’s a fire. Rather the alarm is part of the Accutech ResidentGuard wander alarm system, and it’s letting staff know that an Alzheimers patient may be wandering…
Posted by Accutech on May 12, 2011 1:17 pm
Accutech’s Resident Guard cut-band system technology, along with unparalleled experience and customer service have ensured the satisfaction of TLC Care Center in Las Vegas, NV.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
- Prevent Infant Abductions in your Hospital
- Accutech Security Introduces Updated ResidentGuard Wander Management Solution LC 1400 System
- Accutech Security’s Cuddles Pulse Infant Protection System Installed Successfully in Healthcare Facilities
- Hugs® Infant Protection Will Soon Be Obsolete: What That Means For You
- Protecting Patients From Elopement and Wandering in Hospitals – Best Practices for Security Managers
- Hospital Security Measures: What You Need to Know
- What Is Hospital Access Control, and Why Is it Important?
- How Does a Wandering System Work?
- Does the Cuddles Pulse Solution Make the Original Cuddles System Obsolete?
- Preventing Alzheimer’s & Wandering
POSTS BY TOPIC